Written by admin on Saturday, August 16th, 2008 in Seo.
Are you aware about the new and exciting SEO contest? Bloggers said this is cool!, I my self donâ€™t have any idea yet how to join and how to keep the challenge but as I hear about it thru my students who used to it (in fact, they are also the one who taught me how to blog). SEO challenge is the best opportunity to show your web development skills, techniques as well as SEO tricks. Because this time SEO Challenge is getting bigger and more challenging.For this year BUSBY is proud to invite SEO specialists, guru’s, masters and hot shots to compete over a 3 month period to gain the highest position they can achieve on www.google.com. Itâ€™s called SEO World Cup. This competition was sponsored by Busby Web Solutions. So, if you decided to join the competition to test your SEO skills then hereâ€™s the mechanics:
The Keyphrase â€œBusby SEO Challengeâ€
Entrants will be given 3 months to use their best endeavours to optimise the keyword Busby SEO Challenge so that it appears as high as possible on www.google.com, when that particular key phrase is searched for. The winner will be the person whose site is ranked the highest, when that particular key phrase is searched for, on 31st August 2008, 12:00 midday, Perth, Western Australia. The runner up 2nd and 3rd place prizes will be awarded to those two entrants whose site is ranked the second and third highest.
- Start date is 1st June 2008, 12:00 midday, Perth, Western australia at which point the phrase will be posted on the Busby website.
- End date of 31st august 2008, 12:00 midday, Perth, Western australia.
- Only ethical SEO techniques may be engaged and the judges reserve the right to review the techniques engaged by the winner to ensure they comply.
- No pornography, no discrimination and no illegal behaviour is permitted.
- The competition is only open to domain and sub domain names that do not include the key phrase in any form.
- Only registered entrants are eligible to compete and win the prize. Busby will maintain a list of entrants which can be view on the Entrants list page.
- Registration is free, open to anyone of any age, gender, race and domicile and can only be made through Registration Process.
- Only one prize per person.
- Employees, franchisees and licensees of Busby (and each of their family members) are eligible to enter but are not eligible to win any prizes.
I Think KidTechGuru is not yet capable to join this Challenge Since he’s too young for this contest yet, let him grow more and have more experience so he could compete with the guru Bloggers Later… So Watch for him! Next Year you’ll find the tough challenger KidTechguru.. Go go go…“KidTechGuru”